Datacom Systems 10/100/1000-TAP10/100/1000 Ethernet Tap
|Datacom Systems Products|
|Datacom Systems Network Taps|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet Tap|| #10/100/1000-TAP
Call for best Price!
The 10/100/1000 Ethernet TAP from Datacom Systems provides easy 24x7 access to your Gigabit Ethernet segments.
A convenient DIP switch on the back of the tap can be used to select auto-negotiation at 10/100 or fixed speed and duplexing settings at 1000Mbps. The 10/100/1000 Ethernet Tap's fault tolerant design will help ensure that network performance and integrity will not be affected by power loss.
- Permanent In-Line access to 10/100/1000 Ethernet links- eliminates the need for network connectors to be disconnected and connected each time a segment needs to be analyzed or monitored
- Redundant power supply insures seamless monitoring even if the main power source is unavailable
- Ideal for Security and Monitoring applications
- View all seven layers of network traffic
- View all traffic on both sides of full duplex links
- Comes with convenient built-in rack-mount or use an optional rack-mount package to mount 3 units (at 1U) and up to 14 units (at 4U).
|Network Connections|| One (1) 10/100 or 1000MB (RJ45) Network Connection
One (1) 10/100 or 1000MB (RJ45) Tap/Monitoring Connection
|Power|| Two (2) External AC Adapters (included)
Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 0.8A
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.07 X 5 X 5 in (2.7 X 12.7 X 12.7 cm)|
|Weight||12 oz. (.34 Kgs)|
|Operating Temperature||32º to 104ºF (0° to 40° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-22º to 149ºF (-30° to 65° C)|
|Humidity||5 to 90% non-condensing|
|Warranty||Two (2) Years|
|Optional Rack Mount||RMC-3
Download the Datacom Sysems 10/100/1000-TAP Datasheet (.PDF)